Tuesday, January 24, 2012

"the bean treee" page mumbers needed?

I had to read the bean trees for an assignment. but I have a slight probelem I have two quotes with know page number or chapter number. I also need the page numbers for each chapter for example.





Chapter one pg 1 - 35





could somebody do this for me? I blind and I don't have a print copy of the book. but I have a CD version. I was able to page numbers but not chapters or vise versa. here that have nothing. just in case some on could help me.





Turtle shook her head. “Bean trees,” she said, as plainly as if she had been thinking about it all day. We looked where she was pointing. Some of the wisteria flowers had gone to seed, and all these wonderful long green pods hung down from the branches. They looked as much like beans as anything you’d ever care to eat. “Will you look at that,” I said. It was another miracle. The flower trees were turning into bean trees. (ch. 10 p. )





thanks you so much

"the bean treee" page mumbers needed?
Different editions will have the same quotes on different pages, so it's no use asking, unless you know the people answering your question have the same edition as you (or whoever was reading the book on the CD).





Are you asking for /different/ quotes? Your question isn't really clear enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment